Health And Human Services Registered Apprenticeship
Do you have a passion for helping others and working with children, families, and adults to help them manage mental and behavioral health challenges? If so, SkillsRI is working with numerous partners to recruit candidates for 1-year registered apprenticeship opportunities in the field of health and human services.
Participants will be working full-time earning $13.50+ per hour (plus benefits) while also getting free training and mentorship to prepare for a long-term career.
Apprenticeship opportunities are presently available for the following types of roles:
- Residential Counselor
- Residential Case Manager
- Residential Behavioral Specialist
- Family Service Care Coordinator / Wraparound Facilitator
- Community Health Advocate
- Case Management Assistant
- Transportation Aide
- And more!
Support services available include (but are not limited to):
- Transportation assistance/vehicle repairs
- Temporary childcare assistance
- Temporary housing assistance
- Work-related clothing and equipment
Candidates must be 21 years of age or older and earned a high school diploma or GED.