Ready, Set, WorkABILITY! - Training Program
Get started on the path to a rewarding, future-proof career in Customer Service with Ready, Set, WorkABILITY bootcamp!
This PAID two-week program will teach you the customer service skills employers are looking for:
- Etiquette and Professionalism
- Communication and Active Listening
- Flexibility and Problem Solving
- And more!
You will learn face-to-face, have the opportunity to ask questions, and practice skills
- Learn sought-after skills
- Receive career coaching & job search help
- Meet with employers looking to hire
- Build and enhance your resume
- Personal and professional development
Course Content / New Skills to be Acquired:
Intro to Customer Service, Developing Customer Service Skills, Clifton Strengths Assessment, Understanding your Strengths, Effective Communication & Active Listening, Etiquette & Professionalism in the Workplace, Career Coaching Sessions, Managing Stress, Resources & Accommodations in the Workplace, Critical & Creative Thinking, Resume Building, Fundamentals of Interviewing, Mock Interviewing, Financial Literacy, Elevator Pitch Design, Flexibility, Problem Solving, Goal Setting & Planning for your Future and more!
- Rhode Island Resident
- Neurodiverse job seekers who benefit from on-site support *
- Receives community and/or employment supports
- Limited or no work experience
- Looking to create and build upon customer service, customer care, and customer facing skills
- Ability to commit to 2 weeks of in-person training in Providence, RI (transportation not provided)
* Support staff strongly encouraged to attend