SkillsRI Job Interviewing Webinar – 60 Minute Virtual Workshop (Free)
You’ve landed the interview…now what?
Your resume is crisp, you applied, did your research and prepped, and now it’s time to nail the job interview and make sure you put your best self forward. Whether interviewing in-person or virtually, your friends at SkillsRI are here to help you prepare to ACE your next job interview.
About This Webinar
In this workshop, the expert SkillsRI presenter will help introduce you to the following topics:
- The differences between interviewing in-person and virtually (on Zoom, Teams, etc.)
- Best practices and prep strategies for virtual interviews
- The importance of body language
- Dress for success
- Communication strategies
- Typical job interview questions (and possible answers!)
- Questions you should ask, and be prepared to answer
- What to do before, during and after your interview
- and more!
Wherever you are prepping for an upcoming interview or just want to get ready for when that next opportunity comes along, this free interactive virtual webinar will help you feel more prepared and confident as you forge ahead towards your next job interview.
- Date: Monday, April 26, 2021
- Hours: 12:00 PM
- Location: Virtual via Zoom
- Presenter: Onika Lord, Workforce Development Manager of Career Counseling, SkillsRI